Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Yummy Dessert

Here is a recipe my family loves. I'm making tonight as I type this because my new daughter-in-law requested it for Christmas. I believe it's the start of new a tradition in our home during the Christmas season. I hope you try it and enjoy it too.

Merry Christmas,
Rose Ross Zediker

******************************************

Cream Puff Dessert

Crust:

1 cup of water
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of margarine
6 eggs

Mix water & margarine, bring to a boil. Add flour all at once. Stir rapidly until mixture forms a ball and leaves side of pan. Remove from heat & cool. Once cool, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Spread in ungreased cake pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool completely.

Filling:

2-3oz packages of instant vanilla pudding
4 cups of milk
1-8 oz package of cream cheese
1 large carton of Cool Whip

Mix pudding & milk, blend in cream cheese. Spread onto crust. Top with Cool Whip. Chill

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Mmm! I'm no cook, but I'm going to have to try this.