Monday, October 8, 2007

Meet Cindy K. Green



Hello, Readers, I’m Cindy K. Green, one of the White Rose authors. I am a California native who now resides in North Carolina with my husband and two young sons. Growing up, I loved reading and writing, but my heart always lay in teaching. After graduating from college with a degree in history, I taught Jr. High in just about every subject. I currently stay home and write as well as homeschool my children. In my spare time, I love reading, photography, scrapbooking, Period Dramas, and spending time with family. I enjoy writing Inspirational, Contemporary, Suspense, Young Adult and Historical.


I have two titles with the Wild Rose Press. It is a wonderful company to be a part of. I encourage you to take a peak at the books listed there and read some excerpts. You will no doubt find something to inspire or entertain you every time.



Here are the places you can keep up on all I am involved in:


My Website: www.cindykgreen.com

MySpace: www.myspace.com/cindykgreen

ShoutLife: http://www.shoutlife.com/cindykgreen

Bebo: http://www.bebo.com/CindyG52

No comments: