Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kimberlee R. Mendoza's Contest


(Note: This contest is separate from our Counting Your Blessings Contest. But hey, who's going to complain about more chances to win free books!)

SIBLING RIVALRY JUST GOT NASTY

This Friday, November 9, the print release for the first book in the Russell Family Series, Love thy Sister, Guard thy Man will be made available to purchase! You don't want to miss this book that made reviewer Alice stay up all night. "I blame it all on Kimberlee Mendoza for my lack of sleep because I just had to know what will happen next. Every page screamed “read me!” and it took me a lot of effort to stop pushing myself." Love thy Sister received five enchatments (Enchanting Reviews), five angels (Fallen Angel Reviews) and four coffee cups (Coffee Time Romance).

To celebrate this release, if you can name all four siblings in an email to me at kim@writesftk.com, you will be entered to win a free copy of "A Girl Named Christmas." (Releasing next Wednesday, November 14).

Also mark your calendars to attend the release party on Friday, November 16, 6:00-8:00 PM, at the Chapel Cafe in Spring Valley, CA. For more information, log onto: www.kmendoza.com.

Blessings and happy reading!

No comments: