Thursday, May 8, 2008

Merry, Merry Month of May

Hello There Friends!

Haven't posted in a while but so much is happening that I just had to drop by and share.

Today on My Blog, I'm spotlighting author Debby Allen.

Also today, I'm being spotlighted on Rainedelights Weblog and tonight @ 7:50 pm CST I'll be Interviewd - Live! on Today's Author.

On a personal note, Saturday I'm travelling to Nacogdoches, TX for my son's graduation from Stephen F Austin University and on Friday the 16th, hubby and I are headin' up to Missouri to visit family.

So not only is it the "Merry, Merry month of May" it's the Busy, Busy Month of May LOL!

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Each and Every Mother out there a BLESSED and Happy Mother's Day!

Well Folks, that's about all for now. For more information on what's happening in my life and writing, visit my website or blog and sign up for my newsletter!

Until later.....take care, God Bless and remember....You reap what you sow, therefore sow love and peace.

Pamela S Thibodeaux

"Inspirational with and Edge!"

No comments: