Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cup of Joe...in print!


What a cute dog on that book cover!

Today was an exciting day around my house. I came home and found four huge boxes on my front porch. And guess what was in all of them?

Hot-off-the-presses copies of my new book Cup of Joe.

Cup of Joe will officially be released from White Rose Publishing on December 4. I have a book signing scheduled for December 12 at The Foundry coffee shop here in San Antonio. (Cup of Joe...coffee shop...get the connection? I'm clever that way!)

My son, Cameron, came over tonight so we had an impromptu photo shoot. Of course, I wanted my puppy, Bliss, in the photo since she bears a rather striking resemblance to the dog on the cover (what a shocking coincidence). My English Cocker Spaniel, Angel, wanted to climb in my lap so she could be in the picture, so we tried to get them both in. Boy, it's hard enough to get a decent looking picture of me, much less a good photo of all three of us.

Look at our sad attempts...


Um, Angel, what are you looking at?




Look at Angel's glowing eyes. What the heck? Halloween is over.

Oh well. Maybe next time!

Blessings, Teri

Teri Wilson ~ Romancing the pet lover's soul

http://www.teriwilson.net/

8 comments:

JoAnn said...

Can't wait to get my own copy. Congrats, Teri!

Teri Wilson, Romancing the pet lover's soul said...

Thanks JoAnn!

PatriciaW said...

Congratulations Teri!

Teri Wilson, Romancing the pet lover's soul said...

Thanks Patricia! It's exciting.

Kara Lynn Russell said...

Congratulations Teri! The cover is beautiful and I'm sure the story is too. This one is on my TBR list and my Christmas list!

SiNn said...

aww how cute are those puppies! and i have added your book to my wish list

Teri Wilson, Romancing the pet lover's soul said...

Thanks, you guys! And, Kara, I'm all over the Orchard Hill gift basket!

Kara Lynn Russell said...

The new gift sets are pretty cool, aren't they?