Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Themed Romances

Hello Friends!

Just want to drop a note and let you all know that beginning Nov. 24th -thru- Jan 8th I will be featuring Holiday Themed romances on my personal blog: http://pamswildroseblog.blogspot.com

I'll try and post the upcoming titles and authors here!

Nov. 24th - Cindy K Green - Snow Kissed
Nov. 26th - Susan Lyons - Thanks but No Thanks
Nov. 28th - My Saturday Spotlight is on Margaret Tanner and her book, Shatterd Dreams - this is not a holiday story but a previously scheduled spotlight - the holiday stories will continue on Dec. 1st.

Hope you'll drop by my blog and check out these stories!

Until later....Take care, Be BLESSED and remember.....life is a gift so offer God praise and remember to keep the Holidays holy days!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" TM

No comments: