Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fan mail for Alvarado Gold


Victoria Pitts Caine has written a book entitled, Alvarado Gold.

One fan writes, "I enjoyed it so much, that I thought I would take a minute to let you know. I have read hundreds of paperbacks in the last two years, and this is the first time that I wanted to let an author know how much I enjoyed a book. I especially appreciated that it wasn't done like a paint by the number spainting. Your characters were real and your story unique. I loved Addie's temper and the fact that her adventures didn't end up with her finding a pot of gold, but something even more precious. She found love and she found her family again. Along the way she also experienced a spiritual journey, which I could easily relate to. Anyway, the book was delightful and I will look forward to the sequel. Keep on writing!!!!!"


How about you? Is there a favorite White Rose Publishing book that you love? Why not leave a little "fan" mail... it's sure to make their day!

1 comment:

Kara Lynn Russell said...

Vicki,
This is great! Hold on to this for when you get discouraged.