Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Baking

Good Morning,

Baking for the holidays is a tradition in most homes, so that's why I incorporated it into the story in Through The Eyes of Love. Today I'd like to share a recipe passed down from my Grandma Ross. This is an easy and quick recipe that requires no cooking or baking so it's great for little hands to help with!

Creamy Chocolate Pie

1 small box of instant chocolate pudding
1 cup of milk

Mix together with whisk until thick. Add 1 1/2 cups whipped topping(lite doesn't work well). Pour into premade graham cracker crust. Top with the remaining whipping topping and sprinkle with chopped nuts.

I hope you enjoy this pie as much as my family has over the years.

Rose

1 comment:

Kara Lynn Russell said...

Rose, this sounds great.

A couple of years ago I had a slice of cranberry sour cream pie at a restaurant. It was excellent! I haven't been able to find a recipe, even on the internet. Anyone ever heard of this? The filling was a pudding-type like this pie. No craisins in it.